Support your clients in a more meaningful way by delivering the results they really want - a better relationship with their bodies.
Are your clients dissatisfied with their bodies?
Do they want to feel more confident about how they look?
Here's how you can help them do that.
What body image is, how it develops, and how it affects your clients' lives and eating behaviours.
Signs of a negative body image within your clients, and obstacles to change.
Your clients to accept, respect and appreciate their bodies and feel confident in themselves.
In this online course you will learn how to:
- Screen your clients and identify their body image strengths and weaknesses.
- Help your clients to understand the past and present influences that affect their body image.
- Help clients to understand their body image triggers and deal with their day to day experiences.
- Help to identify critical self talk and develop a more realistic and compassionate inner voice.
- Use cognitive restructuring exercises to help modify unhelpful appearance assumptions and core beliefs.
- Help clients to decrease the importance clients place on their weight and shape.
Evidence-based, easy to understand lectures broken down into 15-30 minute segments to improve your knowledge.
Directly implement research into your practice with practical handouts and worksheets to use with clients.
Additional quizzes, podcasts, and bonus lectures to stay up to date with the latest research and continue to deliver better results.
Module 1: Understanding Body Image
Module 2: Understanding Your Client
Module 3: Emotions, Thoughts & Behaviours
Module 4: Self Worth
Module 5: Positive Body Image
Module 6: Summary, Self Management & Business
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
What do I get with the course?
How much time will I need to dedicate to the course?
Is the course self-paced?
Will I lose access?
Want some body image tips asap?
Sign up below to get my free ebook with 5 steps to improve your body image.